As part of the library service's ongoing commitment to continual improvement and enhancing services to library users, we have developed the first of a series of library guides which pull all our resources on a single subject together. The first of these concerns BREXIT.
In this guide you will find information in a variety of formats, all just one click away:
Library Brexit Resources
The links below will take you directly to the library catalogue record of this book. From here you can place a request to borrow it or you can email us directly with the author and title and we will send it out to you.
- Making sense of Brexit: democracy, Europe and uncertain futures - Victor J. Seidler
- The political economy of Brexit - David Bailey
- The UK after Brexit: legal and policy challenges - Michael Dougan
- Brexit and Ireland: the dangers, the opportunities and the inside story of the Irish response - Tony Connelly
- Brexit: how Britain left Europe - Denis McShane
- Brexit: why Britain voted to leave the European Union - Harold D. Clarke
- Brexit: what the hell happens now? - Ian Dunt
- All out war - Tim Shipman
- Doing business after Brexit: a practical guide to the legal changes - Helen Tse
- Unleashing demons: the inside story of Brexit - Craig Oliver
- What next: how to get the best from Brexit - Daniel Hannan
- The law and politics of Brexit - Fererico Fabbrini
- Europe and Northern Ireland's future: negotiating Brexit's unique case - Mary C. Murphy
- Negotiating Brexit - John Armour & Horst Eidenmuller
The links below will take you directly to the article/paper on Brexit.
- Devolution after Brexit: managing the environment, agriculture and fisheries - Institute for Government
- Brexit and the border corridor of Ireland: risks, opportunities and issues to consider
- Seizing the moment: the opportunities for UK fisheries after Brexit - John Ashworth
- How will Brexit affect the UK's trade outside the EU? - Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- The impact of Brexit on the UK agricultural workforce - Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- What might Brexit mean for UK trade in agricultural products? - Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
Northern Ireland Assembly
The Research and Information Service of the Northern Ireland Assembly have compiled the following reading list on Brexit and Northern Ireland. It is a comprehensive list of information resources which have been published following the referendum result and the triggering of Article 50.
House of Commons Library Papers
- Brexit reading list: general coverage (January 2019)
- Brexit: a reading list of post-EU referendum publications by the UK Parliament and the Devolved Assemblies (January 2019)
- Brexit: 'sufficient progress' to move to phase 2 (December 2017)
- Brexit: Devolved legislature business (December 2018)
The library in Victoria Hall has a range of legal databases such as Lexis and Westlaw which may help staff doing research on legislation, as well as case law and legal journals.
Idox Information Service
The Idox Information Service is the most complete and accessible public and social policy library in the UK and has a range of books, articles and reports on the subject of Brexit. They have also produced a report which provides a collection of articles exploring the role of, and implications for, the island of Ireland in the Brexit process.
If you need to keep up with the developments of the Brexit negotiations, there are a number of licences available to staff to access the following resources. Please contact us for more information.
- Financial Times Online
- Economist Online
Please contact us for more information on any of these resources. Email us at email@example.com