Welcome to eUpdate - the new current awareness service from the NICS Library Service.
This page will be regularly updated to include new articles, reports and other electronic publications on the wide range of subjects of interest to Northern Ireland Civil Servants. We hope you find it useful and would welcome any feedback you have on this or any of the services we deliver. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Reading list of UK and devolved Parliament and Assembly publications on the UK's withdrawal from the EU and UK-EU future relations - House of Commons Library Research Briefing. 10 February 2021
- Northern Ireland protocol: Article 16 and EU vaccine export controls - House of Commons Library Insight, 1 February 2021
- The UK-EU trade and co-operation agreement: the path to the deal - House of Commons Library Briefing Paper, 24 December 2020
- Plastic waste - House of Commons Library Briefing Paper, 22 December 2020
- Parliament and Northern Ireland 1921-2021 - House of Commons Library Research Briefing, 21 December 2020
Technology and the future of the government workforce - Institute for Government, 2020
Brexit transition and Northern Ireland: a reading list - NI Assembly Research and Information Service Briefing Paper. Updated 14 December 2020
- Ahead of the Spending Review: what is the state of the economy? - House of Commons Library Insight. 24 November 2020
- Science Strategy Framework 2020-2035 - DAERA. 20 November 2020
- Capacity and capability in the Northern Ireland Civil Service - Northern Ireland Audit Office. November 2020
- End of the Brexit transition period: what will happen next? - House of Commons Library Insight. November 2020
Idox Information Service
The Idox Weekly Information Bulletin contains a selection of research reports, journal articles and new books added to their database in the last week. For more information and to register visit the Idox Information Service website. Access the latest bulletin by clicking on the link below.