Idox Information Service
The Idox Weekly Information Bulletin contains a selection of research reports, journal articles and new books added to their database in the last week. The 'New Government Publications' section contains web links taking you directly to the document and the other content provides a link to the article/book within the Idox Information Service. If you are not already registered and would like more information on Idox click here.
- Brexit: how Britain left Europe - Denis McShane
- Brexit: why Britain voted to leave the European Union - Harold D. Clarke
- Brexit: what the hell happens now? - Ian Dunt
- Unleashing demons: the inside story of Brexit - Craig Oliver
- What next? How to get the best from Brexit - Daniel Hannan
The Research and Information Service of the Northern Ireland Assembly have compiled the following reading list on Brexit and Northern Ireland which is a comprehensive list of information resources which have been published following the referendum result and the triggering of Article 50.
Below is a list of books available from the NICS Library on Policy. Click on the title to go to the catalogue record to place a reservation or contact us directly if you wish to borrow any.
- The politics of evidence-based policy making - Cairney, Paul
- The public policy process - Michael Hill
- Making and managing public policy - Miller, Karen Johnston
- Theories of the policy process - Sabatier, Paul A.
- Using evidence to inform policy - Lunn, Peter