Idox Information Service
The Idox Weekly Information Bulletin contains a selection of research reports, journal articles and new books added to their database in the last week. The 'New Government Publications' section contains web links taking you directly to the document and the other content provides a link to the article/book within the Idox Information Service. If you are not already registered and would like more information on Idox click here.
House of Commons Library Research Papers
The following research briefings are published by the House of Commons Library and offer an independent summary of facts on subjects of interest, particularly legislation proceeding through Parliament.
Below is a list of books available from the NICS Library on Policy. Click on the title to go to the catalogue record to place a reservation or contact us directly if you wish to borrow any.
- The politics of evidence-based policy making - Cairney, Paul
- The public policy process - Michael Hill
- Making and managing public policy - Miller, Karen Johnston
- Theories of the policy process - Sabatier, Paul A.
- Using evidence to inform policy - Lunn, Peter